Alkemia Blaze 2023
Alkemia Blaze 2023
ALKEMIA Blaze 2023 - DANI13's RACKET
DON'T FORGET TO PROTECT YOUR SHOE WITH OUR XXL PROTECTORS! p>
The Alkemia Blaze 2023 emerges as the shovel dreamed of by the influencer Dani13, in charge of testing and analyzing the main paddle shovels on the market. After many months of development, research and testing, we have managed to find your ideal racket.
The new Alkemia Blaze 2023 is positioned as the padel racket with the firmest touch of the brand, making it ideal for those players who love hard touch who seek maximum power in auctions.
The differential elements of this racket are:
- Maximum power: the combination of the teardrop mold with the hard touch of the racket make it one of the rackets with the greatest power on the market. span>
- Great control: the volume of carbon used in this racket, combined with the high-recovery Black EVA, results in excellent control on the ball. racket, preventing the ball from being thrown against the back wall, and making it much easier for small players to play and opening angles.
- Wide sweet spot: Unlike most power rackets on the market, the Alkemia Blaze 2023 has a wide sweet spot thanks to optimization of its tear mold, which means that it does not penalize us on off-center hits.
The Alkemia Blaze 2023 is made with faces with triple layer 100% 3K carbon fiber, which, combined with our high-recovery Black EVA rubber, give this racket a medium-hard touch, and make it the most powerful Alkemia racket created to date.
This racket incorporates the brand's new tear mold, a continuation mold with our already optimized tear mold, and introducing a slight modification in the heart of the racket.< /span>
The frame of the Blaze 2023 incorporates the prestigious Kevlar material, which combined with fiberglass gives our rackets greater lightness, better resistance to shocks and a ball touch never achieved until now.
New for this season, the 2023 Blaze incorporates Vibrawall technology, characterized by the use of carbon reinforcements throughout the structure of the racket, which help eliminate the transmission of vibrations and achieve greater consistency in hitting.
Thanks to rough 3D Rough in decal, the new Alkemia Blaze 2023 will allow us to print the most devilish effects on our blows.
- Shape: Teardrop
- Rubber: High recovery Black EVA
- Faces: Triple layer 100% Carbon Fiber 3K
- Touch: Medium-Hard +
- Weight: 350-380 grams
SCORES ON TRACK
If you need us to answer any questions or help you choose which padel racket to buy, do not hesitate to contact us.
DE LA FÁBRICA A TUS MANOS
Vendemos directamente a consumidor final, sin intermediarios ni sobrecostes, lo que nos permite ofrecer los mejores precios al no pagar comisiones, y el mejor asesoramiento personalizado.